Thread: Attack

Attack

Huiiii,

that was a heavy attack today, wasn't it? My pc was crashing for som minutes...

Lothar
    WIN XP, ADT 2004

Yep, site was down for a while.

We are not the only ones to be attacked.
    Both Cadtutor and The Swamp have been attacked this week and looking on google other Cad sites seem to have been hit by the same hacker.
    He must have a grudge against Cad for some reason.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

Yes site hacked, same people that have hacked some big profile sites recently. We are doing all we can to stay up and operational.

It was an attention getter that's for sure. The music was an interesting touch. Just wish those people would do something constructive rather than destructive with their time.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

I heard about the strange banner and soundtrack from ReMark but didn't see it myself.

Yes, you would think that if they have the skills to hack into places they would be able to get a decent job.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.