Thread: Hello guys, new to the forum help required

Smile Hello guys, new to the forum help required

Im new to the forum and would like to say hello to all members.

Basically i have started late in my hnd class and have just been handed an assignment to write a 1200-1500 written report on the uses of solid modelling within the manufacturing; design; and research & development processes.

After some searching around forums i was pointed in this direction and i hope that a generous member may wish to help.
    any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks guys

You want someone to write your report for you?

HND is a British qualification, do they do that in Minneapolis?
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

Start with these nine uses for solid modeling in CAD and expand upon it.

http://www.thinkcadsoftware.com/solidmodeling.html
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

Thanks guys

Sorry moderator , i was only looking for good pointers to get started and was in no way asking for a member to do an assignment , and i apologize for for my bad misleading english.

Many thanks to the replies i got as they have definitely given me a very good point of reference to get started on my essay .
    Thanks again for the prompt replies guys it the sites are exactly what i needed

A simple misunderstanding that's all. I figured if you really wanted one of us to write the paper for you that you would have offered us ungodly amounts of money in multiple large canvas bags. LoL

Good luck in your assignment. Any further questions just ask. We'll guide you as best we can.

Hey, no problem lenny.

We sometimes get people who DO want someone else to do the work for them (I was just having a joke at your expense).

Good luck with your report.

Remember to take any hyperlinks out of any copied and pasted text before submitting, tutors look for them.
    (I once worked with a student who gave in a hardcopy his project at college and left the the web address he had printed it from at the bottom of every page).
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

Cool

lol ye i got some great stuff and have just found out that the company i work for use solid modelling also , so our engineers will be getting a few mails for help..
    thanks