Thread: A curious matter.

A curious matter.

Seems my responses are being blocked for some reason. I know that rank has its priveleges but if being recognized as a Dedicated Member means every one of my posts needs to be reviewed first please, just bust me back to newbie or dweeb status. I'd rather be just "one of the boys". Thanks.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

Hey Kyle, I think there is a problem with the new "dedicated member" club that you've joined. It seems that all of your posts are getting moderated by the forum software. I've left a message for Webmaster so hopefully he will see it and this will get resolved soon. I've approved this thread but I've left your other posts as moderated for now until the issue gets sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    One of these days I gotta get myself organizized

My Online Portfolio ( Updated 08/06/2012 ): www.rdeweese.com

Thank you Cad64. For a moment there I thought I had gained "DM" status and got banned at the same time! What a hoot that would have been.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

You might want to send a PM to Webmaster regarding this issue and let him know what's happening. I left a message in the Moderator section, but if he doesn't check in for a few days, he won't see it. I'm sure Exxit will have the same problem when he tries to post.
    One of these days I gotta get myself organizized

My Online Portfolio ( Updated 08/06/2012 ): www.rdeweese.com

Hey guys, I will go and stand in the corner for 10mins...!! sorry about that (slaps wrist) I didnt set the permissions properly on the group. All should be ok now?

No problemo' dude. We're all cooooool.

Your 10 minutes are up. Come on out of the corner and join me for a beer!

The problem has returned. Could anyone be so kind as to fix it?

Thanks.

It has happened again this morning (12-20-11). I post an answer and it has to be approved? This is getting to be a bit annoying.

Please bump me back to the status I held previously. I had a lot less trouble. Thanks.

Sorry Kyle all fixed now

Thanks.