Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: messed up colors

mad@cad is offline International Ambassador for AutoCAD Everything
    It is fine in model space but in paper space white shows as black.

What's up with color 255 Archi?

He also says that acad/his 'puter d-r-a-g-s through plotting on the same drawing.

Everything is exploded, purged, bylayer.... just plain old lines in a plumbing riser....

??? ???

This is probably too basic but have you checked that the layers are not frozen or locked for the particular paperspace viewport?

Try "VPLAYER <select viewport> ?"

Has HIDEPLOT been set for the layers?
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

I was having the same problem; all my white layers were showing as black and since my background is black I couldn't see anything on a white layer. I corrected it by turning off the viewport overrides. In the layer manager right click on the problem layer and select "Remove Viewport Overrides" (this layer/all layers/ This viewport/all viewports, etc)

Hope that helps!

Hi Jessi;

If you look at date of the post before yours you may note that it is from April 2008, i.e. it is over 4 years since the thread was last in use.
    Thanks for your answer but I think it may be a bit late for the original questioner.

Please dont let this put you off posting answers you may have to other questions but you might want to stick with more recent ones.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

I stumbled upon this thread because I was having the same issue. I posted an answer to help anyone in a similar boat. No I'm not helping anyone from 2008, but hopefully it will help someone (like me) who came here looking for answers to their questions (even if they were asked 4 years ago).

No problem, as I said thanks for the answer.

I just thought I would point the date out as we sometimes get people who do not realise that they are answering old threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12