I HAVE THIS CURRENT MACRO THAT WORKS, BUT I NED IT TO DO MORE. IT ASKS WHAT PLAN YOUR WORKING IN, AFTER THE USER SELECTS THE OPTION, IT READS AN EXCELL FILE WITH A LIST OF LAYERS AND THE GIVEN TRANSPARENCY IN THE NEXT COLUMN. I WOULD ESSENTIALLY NEED TO ADD A THIRD COLUMN TO THE EXCELL FILE TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE LAYER ASWELL. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS? I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE "LAYERS FROM FILE" IS A LISP THAT READS THE LAYER AND THE SECOND COLUMN BUT I CANT SEEM TO LOCATE THAT LISP. SO I WOULD NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

CURRENT WORKING MACRO:

^C^C^P(LayersFromFile (strcat "FADE-" (cadr (assoc (progn (initget "Site Grading Drainage Utility Landscape lIghting erOsion Vehicle") (getkword "What plan are you working in? [Site/Grading/Drainage/Utility/Landscape/lIghting/erOsion/Vehicle]: ")) '(("Site" "Site") ("Grading" "Grade") ("Drainage" "Drain") ("Utility" "Util") ("Landscape" "Land") ("lIghting" "Light") ("erOsion" "Soil") ("Vehicle" "Vehicle")))) ".xlsx") "Transparency")

SNIPIT OF HOW THE EXCELL FILES ARE SETUP:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png.f52aa2b049bf3c454244851413fd20af.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	1328

SO AGAIN, I WOULD ESSENTIALLY NEED TO ADD IN COLUMN C A "COLOR" OPTION TO CHANGE THE LAYER COLOR.

ALSO IF I CHAGE THE WORD "TRANSPARENCY" TO "COLOR" IN BOTH THE MACRO AND THE EXCELL FILE, IT WORKS. SO I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE, BUT I NEED TO DO THEM TOGETHER.

THANK YOU