PDA

View Full Version : Visit Nuke

mare
06-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Well, I see some of us have anger management issues, or we have been monkeys for waaaay tooooo long and require a well deserved break! (but I think I will side with you, Autodesk has it's own issues....the highest on the list would probably be monopolizing the territory!)
Anyways, not sure what you mean by by adding Shademode to my visualization part of cui....can you clarify? thanks for trying.

Nuke man, if I am EVER in the UK, I will stop for a pint! WAIT A MINUTE, I am going to the UK! With my mother....we are doing a month backpacking trip mid August...all over Europe. We end it with a couple of days in the Lake District, then a few days in good old London itself! I am looking forward to many, many pints! lol....

NukeCad
06-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Look forward to seeing you.

RED LION HOTEL, EGREMONT, NORTH WEST CUMBRIA.
Ask for steve.

PS. Avoid London, its full of Londoners.

mare
06-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm going to have to google earth your pub, I hope we can make it work!
It will be in September, 1st or 2nd week. Are you Steve? Or is that appropriate to ask??? p.s. Mare is a nick name for me, Maryanne.

NukeCad
06-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Yep; its no secret that I am realy called Steve (Stevie boy, Steve baby, or that Bas***d behind the bar, depends who you are) shame that you will not be here a bit later for the crab fair, its manic.

.http://www.egremontcrabfair.com/

mare
06-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Ok you have officially cracked me up here in my office....dag nabbit though, we head back to "Oh Canada" on September 12th! #(*%$@!($.....that fair looks hysterical.
My mom came at lunch and we walked around the bay near where I work and amongst other things I told her about you, and the coincidence of you living/working in the Lake District...you lucky boy.... :)
Anyways, we had a good laugh about it, and hope we can make the trek over to see you. Our hostel is in Windermere, the Lake District Backpackers Lodge. I think we are there for only two nights....
I can't wait to go on this trip, I have never been to Europe, always go down south. Do you know of any events/fairs going on the 7th or the 8th? I believe those are the two dates we are there.

NukeCad
07-07-2009, 01:07 PM
There is usually something going on somewhere in the lakes all summer.
here are a few links-

http://www.websites.thedms.co.uk/cu-wlp/thedms.aspx?dms=12&nv=72&GroupId=1&nd=0

http://www.information-britain.co.uk/countyevents/30.html

http://www.visitcumbria.com/events/index.htm

That hostel looks a bit on the basic side; is your mom used to staying in backpackers dorms with shared kitchens and bathrooms?

mare
07-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi Nuke,
Well, I appreciate the links, but it looks like we won't get to meet after all. A little too far away. :(
Thank you for the links, I will check them out.:thumbsup:
Is there a way to email you, without dealing with this forum???
Just a thought...
talk soon,
mare

NukeCad
07-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I've just sent you a private message with some contact info.

Being a moderator I can already see your e-mail address.

mare
07-07-2009, 05:20 PM
YOU DIRTY BIRDY! I love it....a hacker! lol:omg:

NukeCad
07-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Not hacking.

When you register for a forum you have to supply an e-mail address, Forum Moderators can see this in a moderator control panel, check for spammers etc. and ban them if they register.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. For any spammers reading this - We can also see your IP address, so its no use just getting another e-mail address your IP will still be the same.

tinsmith
07-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Well, I see some of us have anger management issues, or we have been monkeys for waaaay tooooo long and require a well deserved break! (but I think I will side with you, Autodesk has it's own issues....the highest on the list would probably be monopolizing the territory!)
Anyways, not sure what you mean by by adding Shademode to my visualization part of cui....can you clarify? thanks for trying.

Nuke man, if I am EVER in the UK, I will stop for a pint! WAIT A MINUTE, I am going to the UK! With my mother....we are doing a month backpacking trip mid August...all over Europe. We end it with a couple of days in the Lake District, then a few days in good old London itself! I am looking forward to many, many pints! lol....

Anger management not needed here...just stating a fact.

I need to get a snapshot to clarify the easiest way I think.