PDA

View Full Version : Architech keeping the flow goin'

wardyboi
17-08-2004, 10:46 AM
For a time it was me who posted and posted. But it looks like you've been busy architech! Nice work by the way.. lots of funny stuff there. Can anyone match of better this? I'm sure we'd all love another laugh.
PS. Is anyone on this forum a fan of Tenacious D?

mom of 3
17-08-2004, 11:36 AM
yes, I agree! I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks, Architech!

BTW, I do like tenacious D, but not to the point that I know a lot about them......... :oops:

architech
17-08-2004, 09:08 PM
... hey chris (wardyboi) ... I was hoping you would add to my fun ....

Later .... :P

8)

Until then ... I'll keep searching for more jokes..... :D :lol:

And I'm still waiting on "Chatty" Tami (dreibelbis) .... here to start some chit chat here 2! .... :wink: :P

later.

mom of 3
18-08-2004, 12:13 PM
:?: :?: chatty Tami?????????????? ok, never been called that before.........been told to just shut up many times, but never called chatty. I've been told that I talk too much - been told that I should keep my mouth shut when......well, never mind. that's something for another forum.......... :!:
so, you want me to chime in, huh? well, football season is almost here out in "Land of the Huskers", so you just wait! I've just got to find some time to add it when the boss-man isn't looking over my cubicle wall....... :roll:
now, then, is that enough chatter for this morning??????? I could go on & on & on...........let me know if y'all need more...........I can provide.........