PDA

View Full Version : Serious Tablet Problems

Plotter Guy
16-09-2008, 11:06 AM
My second Tablet arrived The other day and I got it hooked up tonight while I have a job running! this one works in Autocadd 2002 just fine I can set the pointer to the WinTAB ADI Driver and turn the Tablet on just fine. The Calcomp Drawing Board II I bought first wouldn't work with Tablet Works 7.42 which I was told is the latest Win Tab compliant driver that Calcomp produced, So I bought a Drawing Board III and it's working I guess. I've got the Template that cane with ACAD 2002 and Want to Start there, before making my own Template for the Tablet, But I've got 2 serious problems

1.) How do I load the config to match the Template I got with ACAD?
2.) How do I calibrate the Tablet so one inch on the Tablet 1 inch in Drawing space?

the Second one is most important, as I'd like to be able to digitize shop made Paper Templates with some accuracy. It would be an Huge time saver if I could just lay down a paper template and digitize it with out having to measure everything! and for stuff like LOGO digitizing it would be real cool if I could just put their art work on the tablet and digitize it to scale. I'd also like to figure out how to make my Own menus for the tablet. Like there are only about 10-15 Commands I use Regularly in Autocadd when drawing for the Water jet or the Laser, so it might be handy to have a menu aera along the top of the tablet, and the rest drawing area,

architech
20-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Not sure about this one but there is a TOLL FREE number to call... to get live support..

1-877-902-2979

And an email ....

support@interworldusa.com

S U P P O R T @ I N T E R W O R L D U S A . C O M

Hopefully the manufacturer can be better help..
If not check back here and let's see what we can do...

Plotter Guy
20-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I tried them Archi :( thry wanted to Charge me $85 just to answer some questions, My Tablet is old enough that it is from Lockheed owned Calcomp :( and I'll be Horse whipped before I pay some one to support their products! I mean seriously I've had 40's - 70's Chevrolets that I could get info on Direct from GM!

phxpoly10
05-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Im dealing with the same problems as above. Did you find the answer to your question? If so, what did you do.

kenny1984cj7
23-09-2011, 01:43 PM
My brother is kinda a tablet guru we have been using calcomp tablets since befor AutoCad 2000. let me know how and Ill hook you up with him. He wrote our custom menus and is very good with it. Let me know if I can help kenny1984cj7

Kyle Reese
23-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Hey Kenny, if the person you are responding to hasn't figured it out by now they never will. The post before yours dates to over two years ago.