PDA

View Full Version : Do you carry a firearm?

mad@cad
26-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Just curious....

mad@cad
26-07-2008, 05:29 PM
:Welcome::Welcome::Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:

Plotter Guy
27-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Not Just Yes but HELL YES I have a conceal carry permit! To be Quite Honest MAD I didn't even own a weapon until last year when I had to renew my Permit :) Starting last year, You have to be a Registered Hand Gun owner to renew your licensee. I have a CCL for only one reason, In Texas when you are asked for I.D. you MUST show your CCL, and a CCL is the Ultimate Proof that I am not a Criminal,I'm a Citizen, and I pay my Taxes! In Texas you will be turned down for any record, like a bad check that slipped by will disqualify you, any Arrest will Disqualify you , and owing back taxes will Disqualify. I've gotten out of a few tickets since we got out CCL in Texas just for having one the law knows I'm an Upstanding Guy!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/rickard5/CHL_badge_pic.jpg

NukeCad
27-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Handguns are not allowed in the UK; but we can have a shotgun or rifle. Try and work that one out.

Plotter Guy
27-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Handguns are not allowed in the UK; but we can have a shotgun or rifle. Try and work that one out.
Remember Politicians and the Monarchy Prefer unarmed Peasants. it is always easier to Repress unarmed Masses,Look at northern Ireland, Give a Peasant a Hand Gun, and he may just DEMAND his GOD GIVEN RIGHTS! Look what happen over here, when we got a few weapons and a few drinks in us, we GOT real sick of Paying %80 of our income to the government, so Some Tart, and her Spoiled Rotten Kid could live in OBSCENE LUXURY, and we had a tea party :)I couldn't live in a place where only Criminals have Weapons. but we will not discuss the Flaws inherent a system, where Strange Tarts lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is a basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

NukeCad
29-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Aw; come on PG we both live in countries where supposedly anyone over the age of majority can get voted in to the top job.

I wouldnt advise you to try it though; not unless you have a few million (billion) in campaign funds to back you up.

Anyway we all know that it is not the elected representatives that run things, it is the backroom advisors who have their jobs for life not just 4 years or so.

All us peasants can do is protest, refuse to work, and bring the roads, rail, etc. grinding to a halt until the B****s listen to us. (We did it last month to complain about soaring fuel prices, it was costing up to 60 to fill up your cars gas tank.

When who you vote for doesnt make a difference to how the country is run then why not leave it up to some watery tart with a bit iron to give away?

Plotter Guy
29-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Aw; come on PG we both live in countries where supposedly anyone over the age of majority can get voted in to the top job.

Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you? Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Nuke;
Not to be combative or Insulting to your fellow Countrymen, but that is simply not true, in the British Empire the top Job ALWAYS goes to the Nut Job who Just happen to crawl out from between the right set of legs. I was watching a Thing on our Public Broadcasting System (PBS) a few months back about life in Windsor Castle . abd I was outraged at seeing how the ROYAL Family ( and I don't mean JIM and Barbra) Live in such opulence at the cost of the the average working guy. I saw the Old Lady having the Royal Shakespearecompany come in and do a Private Performance in her living room at you TAXPAYERS cost for some shin dig she were having. Don't even get me started on Prince Chuckels. Please don't Get me wrong Nuke I realy Liked some parts of England. LOVED Manchester, Hated POSH London! I'd even live there You got us Beat hands down with BBC Programing. But next Pay day think about how much ypu pay in taxes, and how much of that goes to USELESS SPOILED LAYABOUTS and how much is actually going for things that better your life, Like roads TV, or anything that betters society

mad@cad
29-07-2008, 04:50 PM
P.G....
Do you need a time out?

Plotter Guy
29-07-2008, 05:01 PM
P.G....
Do you need a time out?
WHAT FOR ? what did I do wrong?
but I could use a spanking if your giving them out Mad :)

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
29-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm not sure how to answer this one, I own a few guns but only carry when I'm camping. Sadly I carry mostly because of drunk hicks getting out of hand at the camp grounds, not because of bears or mountain lions. You should see the Heat the Parks officers are packing now, I guess if you have to enforce the law all by yourself in the wilderness you show up really-Really-prepared.

I am thinking about getting a carry permit though. The neighborhoods getting a little rough.

powerjc
29-07-2008, 05:44 PM
oh wow i didn't know this was a shoutout....i thought this was all cad? ummm

architech
29-07-2008, 07:00 PM
That's why its called the cyberpub.... :)

We're not just CAD geeks...
LOL

Plotter Guy
29-07-2008, 07:53 PM
We're not just CAD geeks...
LOL

WE? do you mean that in the "Royal We" or do you gots a terd in your pocket? Speaking for my self I'm ONLY A DRAFTING GEEK, I don't bite the heads off Chickens, or drive swords down my neck, so yes the only kind of Geek I am is a Cad Geek LOL :) :thspitcoffee: :thspitcoffee: :thspitcoffee:

OK OK OK I FESS UP I'm a Tattooed GEEK but I don't do a show

Eddie
29-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Here in OZ (Australia), we can have guns (rifle, shotguns, handguns).
But you must be licensed for these and in most case these have to be stored in approved storage facilty (gun clubs)
To purchase a gun you need a license
And it's not easy to obtain a gun license.
It's not worth the trouble, so I carry a pocket knife instead hehehe.

Plotter Guy
29-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Here in OZ (Australia), we can have guns (rifle, shotguns, handguns).
But you must be licensed for these and in most case these have to be stored in approved storage facilty (gun clubs)
To purchase a gun you need a license
And it's not easy to obtain a gun license

Is that why you guys still have the Queen of England on your money, and pay her taxes ? Seriously an unarmed society is a Docile oppressed society! our Founding Fathers were WISE enough to write " A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." they knew All to well how easy it is to infringe or remove the god given rights of an unarmed society!!!!

Webmaster
30-07-2008, 10:51 AM
I was outraged at seeing how the ROYAL Family ( and I don't mean JIM and Barbra) Live in such opulence at the cost of the the average working guy. I saw the Old Lady having the Royal Shakespearecompany come in and do a Private Performance in her living room at you TAXPAYERS cost for some shin dig she were having.

Do you know how much tourist revenue the monarchy bring in? Many "average working guys" earn a living because of the Royal family and the hoards of tourists they bring to London. Having a monarchy is also about history and tradition, that's British for you.

mad@cad
30-07-2008, 11:29 AM
I have a permit. I'm darn proud to be a girl who can shoot. Amazing how a tiny little piece of metal (or whatever) can even the field between a 200+ pound man and a 100 pound woman.
My husband taught me how to shoot and then I took a class from an NRA instructor. I used to be deathly afraid to be alone...but not anymore.

I am small and I have not found a rifle or shotgun that "fits" me...yet. But I will say that I am still a girlie shooter. I have custom painted pink camo ear protection. I had to upgrade to a bigger coach purse so my Glock and credit cards could fit.

mad@cad
30-07-2008, 11:41 AM
read about forsyth georgia. it was (not sure if it still is) MANDATORY to own a gun. MANDATORY.... and guess what dropped DRAMATICALLY......
The crime rate.

Is that why you guys still have the Queen of England on your money, and pay her taxes ? Seriously an unarmed society is a Docile oppressed society! our Founding Fathers were WISE enough to write " A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." they knew All to well how easy it is to infringe or remove the god given rights of an unarmed society!!!!

Plotter Guy
30-07-2008, 03:51 PM
I am small and I have not found a rifle or shotgun that "fits" me...yet. But I will say that I am still a girlie shooter. I have custom painted pink camo ear protection. I had to upgrade to a bigger coach purse so my Glock and credit cards could fit.
I bought my G/F the Cutest Little F.A.G. ( Fast Action Gun) Purse for Valentin's day a few years back but she still prefers the old fashion "keep it in my Hand bag approach" it took me 15 years and some bad things to finely talk her DUMB HIPPY @$$ in to keeping one @ her house, now shes a regular Annie Oakly. and I'm Sorry this might be inappropriate but there is nothing better $3xxyer than Grabin up the little woman after a long hard work day and feeling that .45 pressed up against you, and knowing if she had a mind to she could just flat ruin your day. I could go in to a long story about how we lived together for 9 years before I screwed it up, and how she stuck by me ECT.. but at the end of the day, it warms my hart that I can trust some one enough to have a loaded weapon, and not worry about her going nuts and shooting me! Plus I like knowing she's safe , Living ALONE!

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
30-07-2008, 04:27 PM
To Everyone around the world!
You'll have to excuse our friend Plotter Guy. See he's from Texas, and Texas does horrible things to normally sane and pleasant people. They become loud and obnoxious, wish they were cowboys, worship American football, drive like a-holes, and think they live in some independent nation state.

Every town is 150 miles for every other town and the max speed limits is 70mph... 5mph lower than most every state around Texas?!?!

I think this is all because of the horribly hot and humid weather and half its population wishing it lived somewhere else... like Mexico

I can say this with authority I've lived far too close to Texas my whole life.
I've even been there 6 or 7 times.
Yes, it was just awful.

:p :D (I figured you need some razzing for picking on the UK):D :p

Plotter Guy
30-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Well Civil , at Least We aren't New Jersey. I've been to that wretched Place a few times and and I can say with some authority, when we in Texas Flush our toilets it all goes to N.J.

q: why do the seagulls fly upside
down in new jersey?

a: because they can't find anything
worth crapping on

--

q: what do you get when you cross a
New Jerseyite and a monkey?

a: a retarded monkey

--

q: what do you call a smart guy in
bayonne?

a: lost

--

q: what's the difference between a
porcupine and a bar on long beach
island?

a: the porcupine has the *****s on the
outside
:) :)

mad@cad
30-07-2008, 08:24 PM
"but at the end of the day, it warms my hart that I can trust some one enough to have a loaded weapon, and not worry about her going nuts and shooting me! "

Wow... so touching, so disturbing, yet i totally relate. And today being my Wedding Anniversary.

Plotter Guy
30-07-2008, 09:59 PM
"but at the end of the day, it warms my hart that I can trust some one enough to have a loaded weapon, and not worry about her going nuts and shooting me! "

Wow... so touching, so disturbing, yet i totally relate. And today being my Wedding Anniversary.
Happy Anni Darling. but let me tell you I've lived with some Krazy women like the one that I woke up with and the only time she was ever in a good mood in the morning, was when she wanted to buy new dishes :) so when all the blood left my Brain I said ok and she bought a $800 set of dishes with my check book :)
Or the one I grew up with that told one of her girl friends I was sweet on how I was the answer to the mystery of who killed this other girls Rabbit. MOM and Dad insist she's my sister, I think she's that chick from the Exorcist! so the idea that I can sleep soundly next to an Armed Girl who won't shoot me is the best feelng in the world in Scary kinda way !

Like the time Willie Nelson passed out in is own bedroom
And his wife sewed him up in the sheets and beat him with a broom But he forgave her

"I was lost in trouble and strife, I heard a voice and it changed my life
And now it's a brand new day, and I ain't afraid to say
You're not alone when you're down and out
And I think you know who I'm talking about
When I don't know how I'll get through
I ask myself what would Willie do"

NukeCad
31-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Been off work for a couple of days and the internet is hosed at home so Ive missed most of this.

One thing that does stand out is that our resident Texan seems to think that the royal family actually RUN the UK.

Nothing could be further from the truth; they are there so that tourists come flocking in their thousands to stare at them, whilst spending all their hard earned dollars, euros, yen in the UK instead of in their own countries. (Thanks for the money guys).

The country is run (badly) by people elected from different towns around the country.

PS you inflate the bladders and sit on them, wont stop the quake but at least youre cushionned.

Plotter Guy
31-07-2008, 08:08 PM
One thing that does stand out is that our resident Texan seems to think that the royal family actually RUN the UK.
NO the Resident Texan has seen how they rule Britannia Psychology. They might be figure heads but they still get ONE HECK OF A WELFARE check out of your taxes. when I was there I saw guys working for my company that Made a good living but had to have a second job or live in council housing to make ends meet due to your Outrageous TAXES to pay for things like Prince Chuckles Polo Ponies, or the OLD Lady to have 3-4 hundred SERVANTS at her beck and call! when I were in England yea I went and saw some of the touristy Historic stuff, but as part of the Proletariat I could have cared less that I never saw any of the bourgeoisie Royal class. and the posh Londoners Really Drove me nuts! But the regular Joes I was working with in Manchest were the Salt of the Earth, Real good guys that showed me a Great time outside of work! All I'm saying is yea the UK beats us in lots of stuff, like design, style, Cultural stuff, and yes your TV is way better than ours. But come on TV Licances and commercials? and socialized medicine where the street bum gets as much as the guy working 2 jobs, and since the doctor is going to get paid the same rate no matter what, there is no incentive to be the best they can be! sorry I'm hurriedly rambling waiting for my lunch :)
all I want to know is where is the incentive to work harder and better, if all your extra is going to pay for bums and Royal Fart sniffers? in the 80's I did notice a serious Class Distinction , and that suxs when you got some IDIOT like chuckes that thinks he's better than me because of the legs he crawled out of !

Eddie
01-08-2008, 12:10 AM
My GOD plotter guy, if only you could see what the rest of world thinks on the US an it's gun laws .. an absolute joke..
An eye for eye hey, where does it end.
It's because of that thinking that the US is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.
Please note I don't mean to offend all the US on the thoughts of a few nutters.

Plotter Guy
01-08-2008, 01:23 AM
My GOD plotter guy, if only you could see what the rest of world thinks on the US an it's gun laws .. an absolute joke..

GOD GOD man at least I can sleep well at night Knowing my love ones at lest have a chance of protecting them selves from the criminal element ! I mean come on think of this way the ONLY reason Ozies don't have guns is, why would you let Prisoners have guns. The difference between us is here in America the Dregs England wanted rid of Woke up one day said enough and took their God Given rights to not to have an oppressive Government taking %50-%60 of everything they OWN, and holding the Proletariat at gun point! and if you knew any thing at all about the gun laws here you'd know MY having a concealed carry permit is like a big sign that says I'm never committed a crime and I pay taxes and I vote. I don't have to Lie awake at night in fear of my Government busting down my door with out due process of law.

It's because of that thinking that the US is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

is that why the rest of the world Looks to us to protect them, and send them Monetary Aid ? I hear the Ozies have a pretty Powerful military, their chief weapon is the telephone, they pick it up and call the USA to say "g'Day Mate we got a little problem can you come sort it out for us?" Just remember in the last 100 years us dumb Gun toting, Imperial measurement using, Loud MOuth 'MERICANS had to save the OZZIES twice, the English and the Most Foul French 4-5 times from Oppressive Government agents that would occupy and enslave the local population! if we hadn't have come up with the bomb You'd be worshiping an Emperor instead of a queen! I don't mean to insult all Ozies, or Englishmen, Just the ones that think Freedom is a joke

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America (http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_pre.html)

Plotter Guy
01-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Eddie I almost forgot the important one: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Eddie
01-08-2008, 03:57 AM
LMFAO....I've never read so much S*%t in my life...you are so paranoid it rediculous.
I feel so sorry for you and you limited thinking abilties...LMAFO
And that's all i will be saying in this post.

Plotter Guy
01-08-2008, 05:04 AM
LMFAO....I've never read so much S*%t in my life...you are so paranoid it rediculous.
I feel so sorry for you and you limited thinking abilties...LMAFO
And that's all i will be saying in this post.
You'll Probably Moderate this, but I'll take the 5 min. to type it out,
It's real Good that the Liberal sheeple will be Contented as they lead it to slaughter. Come on tell us Guy with the "BETTER" Principles How much did you pay last year in taxes, to live in a Marxist Paradise and Tell all about how much better it is over there living in an English Penal Colony! I'd love to hear some Ozie Reason, from such a smart guy, instead of a bunch of insults from a Prisoner. I bet you are real pissed about your Prime Rib being a conservative! I wish I could live in a place where I can be a bum and get everything handed to me by the government. and I'd to live in a place where the government can and does tell me what I can and can't have in my home, and I'd love to live in a place where only the Criminals can protect themselves. How about I do this, when they catch the guys that broke in to Mad's house, I'll buy them Tickets to your Penal Colony, and they can rob you Mr. I got a buck knife guy? or alternatively I could send you a ticket to the states and you take you little Pocket knife out in to the Desert, and explain to the Wolves, Cyotes, Scorpions, and Mexican Dope Smugglers How much better it is, to not have the right to protect yourself. First you want to take my tools away, and force me to use that f'd up Micky Mouse Meters, now you want my right to protect my self from people like you, what do you want from me next ? you going to burn my Bible and try to force me to become a Muslim? or maybe You're going to make drive on of them Ozie Fords. the only car that make Fiat look good! I'd love to hear some reasoned replies, but the limited Ozie brain can only sling insults! can't it ?

Webmaster
01-08-2008, 07:50 AM
This thread is going beyond ridiculous. Enough of the insults Plotter Guy, thread closed.