03-07-2008, 02:03 PM
what happened, Mad?

mad@cad
03-07-2008, 03:04 PM
sometimes the shorter answer is what did not happen

Plotter Guy
04-07-2008, 12:52 AM
bad bad plotter lego boy
Like I said in the Venting thread I DID NOT "Make" her cry , I merely treated her like and Equal! I may have yelled a bit , but I showed her the Chivalry of not throwing anything at her! I basically told her as I would tell any Apprentice or Helper out in the shop, when they are Being LAZY, sloppy and generally with out reguard for my tools! and for all that she choose to Cry and try to play on my emotions, instead of taking responsibility, getting a little dirty and trying to do the right thing! Didn't work out for her but she tried!

End of the day she choose to work here. and I refuse to turn all touchy feeley and Girly Curtains, just because some Girl has invaded my Space! if my little telling her the truth is more than she can handle,may be she aught to find a more corporate JOB or get married, have kids, and maybe become a stay at home mom that does FRU FRU Artsy Crafts for other FRU FRU moms to decorate their Fru Fru Houses

architech
04-07-2008, 02:42 AM
...., I merely treated her like and Equal! I may have yelled a bit , but I showed her the Chivalry of not throwing anything at her! I basically told her as I would tell any Apprentice or Helper out in the shop, when they are Being LAZY, sloppy and generally with out reguard for my tools! .......

YEAH...
You tell'em

:thspitcoffee: