PDA

View Full Version : Smilies, Defined

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
30-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Just in case people were wondering what the smiles meant, here's a helpful guide.

:o used to convey Surprise

:thumbsup: used to give a "Thumbs up" or a "Hey, Good job!"

:thspitcoffee: used to convey "That was so funny I spit coffee on my monitor and or keyboard."

:banghead3 used when you'd like a self induced concussion to mute your current state of awareness

:confused: used when you are unhappy with the punctuation floating over your head

:( used when you are unhappy with the current size of your eyebrows

:drinks: use if you are a Siamese twin alcoholic

:boohoo:used to convey "I could have been first seat Violin but this wind bag conductor is tone deaf" or "Do you need a Fiddle player for your Hoedown?"

:nowork: used when your trade is in traffic control and you are on strike

:thumbs_up :thumbs_do used when an online forum needs you to determine if a Gladiator should live or die

:omg: used to let a crowd know that you have "Ocular Meandering Giganticism" meaning your eyes randomly swell to a horrific size

:cool: used to convey "Look Mother F&*er I have a hangover, and if you keep talking about breakfast I'm going to puke on your face."

;) used if you've had a stroke and no longer have function of the right side of your face... but you're okay with it.

:yikes: used when you believe the Doc is "using the whole fist"

:birth:use to convey "I can kill others though cellular mitosis and then bring them back to life."

:) used if you have stared in to the abyss and can now devour souls with your mind (seriously, stare at that M-Fer for awhile and tell me it's not evil)

:r_wow: used when you've noticed cross eyed people say Wow a lot.

:r_wtf: used by a cross eyed people to exclaim their disgust with generalizations made about people with their condition. Meaning: Wow That's F#$kd!

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
30-03-2008, 05:38 PM
:BreastFeeding: I tried and I tried but this one is just too hard. It's like trying to make fun of a clown; It's funny in the first place

I don't know what's wrong with me... I was writing a post and this one :) started looking odd for some reason, so I ran with it.

architech
31-03-2008, 03:37 AM
sniffing glue VCD???? LOL

I'm not following.... :confused:

:BreastFeeding: I tried and I tried but this one is just too hard. It's like trying to make fun of a clown; It's funny in the first place

I don't know what's wrong with me... I was writing a post and this one :) started looking odd for some reason, so I ran with it.

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
31-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm not following.... :confused:

What are you having trouble following?

mom of 3
31-03-2008, 04:25 PM
VCD, you ok?
:baby:

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
31-03-2008, 05:40 PM
i Don't Know!

architech
31-03-2008, 06:36 PM
What are you having trouble following?

It's like trying to make fun of a clown; It's funny in the first place
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

i was writing a post and this one :) started looking odd for some reason, so I ran with it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

architech
31-03-2008, 06:37 PM
you started this thread... so what clown were trying to make fun of....

and which thread were you responding to that "spun" this one...

That's were i got lost....:nowork:

VERYCIVILDRAFTER
31-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Ohhhh! What I was trying to say was: I couldn't come up with a description of the actual Breastfeeding icon... like I did in my First post of all the other icons (hit "page up" five or six time).

And then I was trying to say: was writing a post and this (yellow faced smiley face) started looking odd for some reason, so I ran with it.

I wish I could just erase that second post now...

mom of 3
31-03-2008, 08:11 PM
nah, leave it............I think you just had a fever & you're doing just fine now...........

NukeCad
31-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Breast feeding baby I will send you a pm about that. (If you have not already recieved a load of garbage; this net connection keeps dropping out).

mad@cad
10-04-2008, 03:15 PM
we are here for you vcd, no matter how crazy you are

mad@cad
10-04-2008, 03:33 PM
my version

:o used to convey Surprise - agreed

:thumbsup: used to show direction

:thspitcoffee: used to convey "my job is such a joke That I spit coffee on my monitor and or keyboard for the heck of it."

:banghead3 used when you'd like a self induced concussion to mute your current state of awareness - agreed

:confused: used when you are admitting you are stupid

:( used when you are having a bad hair day

:drinks: use if you have double vision

:boohoo:used to convey "I could give two craps less" or "send me flowers"

:nowork: used when you are posting here when you should be working

:thumbs_up :thumbs_do used to say either have a good day or go to the 'warm place'

:omg: used to let a crowd know that you are on the verge of snapping

:cool: used to convey "Look Mother F&*er I have PMS (pre presently and post so I bitch all the time), and if you even breathe wrong...bad things might happen afterall pms is a legal defense."

;) used if a co-worker or ex is driving you to the brink of a stroke and you no longer have function of the right side of your face

:yikes: used when you believe the Doc is "using the whole fist" - agreed

:birth:use to convey "I think something might have fallen out"

:) used if you have stared in to the abyss and can now devour souls with your mind (seriously, stare at that M-Fer for awhile and tell me it's not evil) - agreed

:r_wow: used when you are speechless - (which i never am).

:r_wtf: used by cad operators to exclaim their disgust with mark ups that Helen Keller could have done a better job on. Meaning: Wow That's F#$kd![/QUOTE]