PDA

View Full Version : blowing the dust off my digitizer

dumfatnhappy
31-01-2006, 03:29 PM
new member here but "old dog" otherwise.

I'm trying to configure my calcomp III tablet and when I cfg menu(s) it won't give me the WHOLE tablet area. Even when trying to cfg the pointing area (1 menu) it ends up in my menu bar,etc area so I can't reach all the points on my tablet menu.

does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I am using the lates version of wintab but they fall short on troubleshooting.

any help would be appreciated

thanks

dum

architech
02-03-2006, 11:11 PM
I found this @

http://www.gtcocalcomp.com/support4000.htm

Knowledge Base
When the TabletWorks Control Panel is Accessed and our Wintab™ 5.2 driver doesn't find the tablet
The Wintab 5.2 driver will give an error message of "Wintab support not found or incompatible" when the comport setting in the TabletWorks control panel is set to "auto". Under the info tab of the TabletWorks control panel where it defines the tablet will be blank.
When the comport setting in the TabletWorks control panel is set to "com 1, irq 4" or "com 2, irq 3". The Wintab™ 5.2 driver will not give an error message if the "enable legacy tablet" option, under the settings tab, is checked. If the "enable legacy tablet" option is not checked you will see an error message of "unable to determine your tablet model". In both cases, under the info tab of the TabletWorks control panel, where it defines the tablet you will see "calcomp tablet, 12x12".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that helps.
:cartman:

dumfatnhappy
03-03-2006, 02:05 AM
all I get is "tablet not found!"

I sure do appreciate your post though

dum