Thread: Revit 2012 and roof question

Revit 2012 and roof question

I joined a hip roof to a gable roof, but 1 end of the gable roof has a triangular opening. I would like to cover this opening with the same material as the hip roof. Does anyone know how to do this?

Create a new Wall Type and apply the same material the roof has to it. Put the Wall in place then use the Attach Top/Base to

Question about placing cielings

On the 2nd level, just before the floor and roof, there is a room missing a ceiling. The entire level is covered with a ceiling except this 1 room. When I click inside the room, no ceiling is placed there. I did not have this problem with the other rooms. The inside of the room has a magenta outline that is frozen and just outside of the magenta their is a dark red outline that highlights when I hover the mouse over it. What do the 2 outlines mean and why can't I place a ceiling in this 1 room?

Anything that is colored Magenta usually means you're in an Edit Boundary mode, unless there's a color override in the view. You'll want to exist out of the Edit Boundary mode to finalize the ceiling layout before you can move forward. Can you post screen shots by chance?