Thread: Fatal Error

Fatal Error

I have registered a seat of autocad on line and it works just fine as long as I am on line. However, I have moved the computer to another location that is not on line. When I try to open autocad at the new location, I get the message "Fatal Error: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 76a9f35fh" and the program will not open. What does this mean?

Is this a networked version?
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

Fatal Error

The program was installed directly on the PC from a disk and the PC was not hooked up to a server. I don't know much more about the program. My father is in the process of mailing the disk to me.

When the program is installed the user has 30 days in which to obtain an "authorization code". It should function normally during that time. It is only necessary to go on line to obtain the code. You do not, however, have to be connected to the Internet to run the program.

Have you tried an Internet search on the error message?

Have you tried a search of the AutoDesk website?
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

There are seven previous threads on this forum asking about this error code-

http://www.cadeverything.com/help/se...earchid=261685

Haven't looked through them all but you may find your answer in one of them.

The Autodesk website has a lot more pages on this particular error code at various addresses-

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...7363h&x=7&y=11

Sorry I don't have time to read all of them but I'm sure you should find yours in there.
    Last edited by NukeCad; 12-07-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

I also was having trouble opening AutoCAD 2002 in windows 7, it used to work fine but then i started getting FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h when I would try to open the program.

I FOUND A FIX!

It sounds crazy but it works for some. All I had to do was insert a usb thumb drive into an open usb port. Thats all it took. Simply insert a usb drive and open AutoCAD 2002. Works like a charm, don't ask me why but it was the fix. Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks Jordan for your crazy advice!

I worked with AC2002LT installed in W7 for couple weeks, but suddenly software stopped working and started claiming Fatal Error.

I tested your idea and it really works.

Cool Fatal Error

Glad it helped. I used this fix on a co-workers pc also. Not sure why it makes it a difference but the bottom line is IT WORKED!

thanks Jordan,

simple, crazy but effective.. ive been dealing with this error for a while now.. now fixed instantly..