Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 76a5b727h

this is the message "fatal error unhandled e06d7363h exception at 75fa812fh
    "autocad aborting microsoft will look for solution '"

So it appears the error message you are seeing is NOT the same as the one that appears in the title of this thread so why again did you think plugging in a USB flash drive would solve the problem?

Microsoft will not look for any solutions that have to do with AutoCAD.

Search the AutoDesk website and as your criteria put in the exact error message as you are seeing. Maybe you'll get lucky and it is one of the more common errors that actually has a solution.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

Read this about fatal errors and AutoCAD. Found it on the AutoDesk Knowledge Network.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppor...bcbdad73h.html
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

Are you kidding me! FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7529812fh

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Leopard View Post
    I also was having trouble opening AutoCAD 2002 in windows 7, it used to work fine but then i started getting FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h when I would try to open the program.

I FOUND A FIX!

It sounds crazy but it works for some. All I had to do was insert a usb thumb drive into an open usb port. Thats all it took. Simply insert a usb drive and open AutoCAD 2002. Works like a charm, don't ask me why but it was the fix. Hope this helps some of you.
    This REALLY works!!! I have a AutoCAD 2002 running on WIN7 32 bit...had it working fine until one day ...bam got the
    FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7529812fh . Out of frustration, almost about messing the registry, tried teh plugin of ANY usb, and trala!! Autocad opened normal again.
    But now I don't know how to keep it starting without the usb...

Post #14 explains why the USB trick works and also gives a registry fix so that the USB is not needed.
    http://www.cadeverything.com/help/sh...5978#post35978
    Last edited by NukeCad; 25-03-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234