Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 76a5b727h

Charles - this thread is from 2010 and was last posted in over a year ago.
    Did you also try the registry fix in post #14 above?

Kyle - I think he is refering to his original thread where he was having problems with 2002 on Win7, putting a usb stick in a port can cure this problem in some cases.
    Post #14 above explains why it works and also gives a registry fix so that the usb is not needed.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

hi reese i now also have the same " fatal error " have inserted a flashdrive but no difference help
    charles

I did not expect that it would.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

hi how do i apply this ie where do i go ?? any other solution / for "fatal error"
    charles

Fatal errors can be caused by many things. It would help to know the exact wording of the fatal error message you are seeing.
    I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

how do i apply this ?? #14 any other solution to "fatal error" ??
    thanks
    charles

You are assuming that the reply in post #14 is the solution to your problem. How do you know that is the case? Are you using the exact same version of AutoCAD? Are you getting the exact same error message? Fatal errors can be caused by any number of things. Did you go to the AutoDesk website and search on the error message you are receiving? If so, what did you find in the way of information? Personally I think you are grasping at straws in a windstorm.

fatal error unhandled e06d7363h

We need to see the ENTIRE error message. Please reply appropriately otherwise we will be here all day without much to show for it.

fatal error unhandled e06d7363h exception at 75fa812fh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast