Thread: Properties box

Properties box

Lately, all of a sudden I am not able to have the properties box show the properties of a viewport. This is fairly annoying because this is usually they way I turn things on & off, lock, hide, etc. It will not select a viewport.

Any idea what the toggle is & how this happened?

I also have recently had 2010 installed. I also have 2006, 2008, 2009 & Cadwork 2008 & 9.

A similar question about the properties box being empty was asked recently and Exxit gave this link to the Autodesk solution

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...linkID=9240617
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

Sorry taking so long for a thanks...

I had the pickfirst in order; it was all set..
    The info provided says its for 2000, 2000i. I couldn't get it to work on the fly. It wants me to create a folder or something.......seems a little odd. I'll experiment agains some other time.

Thanks

Could be a 2010 teething problem upsetting your 2009?
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

We just installed 2010 recently. We still need 2009 for Cadworx. It affected 2008 too.

Is it another bug from 2010?

I reckon it probably is.

I've always said that 2010 was released too soon and without full testing to find the bugs.

Seems to be the way it goes these days.

Write the code, do a quick debug, put it on the market to make money, fix it when the customers complain.