Thread: Displaying line weights

Displaying line weights

I've been having this problem with Acad 2000 and 2002 where when I assign line weights they are never assigned on screen. in my CBT plot styles file any line I make a certain line weight, the plotter uses the assigned pen so I know it works but it's frustrating not to be able to see what's going to plot on screen. any one got any ideas on how to turn on line weight viewing ?

OK OK OK I'm stupid I just found it in GOOGLE

OK OK I'm stupid I just found it on Google, the correct answer was the "LWT" Button

We all have blank times when the brain dosnt work for a few mins, we ask for help, and then kick ourselves because we should have known the answer without asking.

But it is nice to have people who will forgive your momentary stupidity and help anyway.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.

I just re-read that last comment and realise that it might be taken the wrong way.

Please excuse me; I was talking in the third person about us all and not about anybody in particular. I meant to say our stupidity.

I sometimes (often?) post without thinking how my words could have more than one meaning if not read the way that I intended.

I will try to keep my brain in gear more often.
    Im intelligent enough to know that I dont know everything; but I'll tell you all about it anyway.